ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany police are investigating a Friday evening shooting.
The shooting took place around 7:30 p.m. Friday in the area of Second and Judson Streets. Police received a call from Albany Memorial Hospital that a 26-year-old man came into the emergency room with a gunshot wound to the torso.
The victim was later taken to Albany Medical Center where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 518-462-8039.
More from NEWS10:
- Gwen Wright: Candidate for Rensselaer County Executive discusses the issues with News10
- Steve McLaughlin: Candidate for Rensselaer County executive discusses the issues with News10
- Greg Aidala: Candidate for Albany mayor discusses the issues with News10
- Biden administration facing mounting pressure over border security
- CDC panel backs expanded booster rollout: Here’s what comes next