ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — UPDATE: 11:18 A.M. –Police are now investigating a serious assault that occurred Tuesday night on Sherman Street as a homicide.
Around 8:50 p.m. Tuesday, police said a 40-year-old man was assaulted on the 100-block of Sherman Street in Albany.
The victim was taken to Albany Medical Center with several serious injuries to his body and he was later pronounced deceased.
The investigation into the assault is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 518-462-8039.
100% anonymous tips may also be submitted to Capital Region Crime Stoppers online at www.capitalregioncrimestoppers.com or by downloading the free P3 Tips mobile app.
- NASA creates perfume that smells like space
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Know the difference between heat stroke and heat exhaustion
- Second stimulus check: Report shows first payment saved thousands from poverty
- Oscar-winning movie composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91