BURLINGTON, Vt. (NEWS10) — The man arrested for a string of robberies across the country, including in Queensbury in 2018, will spend the next few years behind bars.
Mark Triolo, 47, started his crime spree in Texas in April 2018 where he stole a car. He then robbed several other gas stations in different states before robbing the Speedway in Queensbury.
Triolo will serve the next six years in prison in Vermont.
After the jail sentence, he will also spend three years on probation.
- Three-time gold medalist Gabby Douglas visits the Capital Region
- Four local heroes honored for saving snowmobiler
- Bishop Maginn upsets Watervliet in first round
- Northville downs defending champs
- Bishop Gibbons tops Hudson in quarterfinals