ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Police arrested a 24-year-old Albany man they said set fire to a tractor trailer during a riot on South Pearl Street.
Around 9:30 p.m. on May 30, police said Ah-Juan Boyd was a participant in a riot on South Pearl Street in which rioters stopped a tractor trailer and removed the driver. Boyd then set fire to the tractor trailer, according to police.
Boyd was charged with Riot in the First Degree, Arson in the Third Degree, and Criminal Mischief in the Second Degree.
He was arraigned and released.
- Vermont Senate passes Town Meeting bill to allow mail-in ballots, date change
- Plattsburgh Farmers & Crafters Market’s new building should be ready by May
- CDC Lyme disease funding hits $16M to combat tick-borne disease in Upstate NY
- Ballston Spa man dies in Northway collision with tractor-trailer
- US Dept. of Health to update guidelines for opioid addiction treatment prescriptions