ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A man is recovering after being hit by a car in Albany Thursday afternoon.
Police said a 76-year-old man was in the area of Manning Boulevard and North Allen Street when he was hit. He suffered major head injuries and was rushed to Albany Medical Center.
The driver did stop and is cooperating with the investigation.
- Top NY judge on reopening Capital Region courts Tuesday
- Rochester softball team heading to Ohio for socially distant tournament
- Woman taken hostage by Connecticut murder suspect found safe; multi-state manhunt still underway
- Cohoes hosts Memorial Day procession and wreath-laying ceremony
- Local family stays virtually connected with mom in nursing home