ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The man who was injured in a shooting Wednesday night on First Street died. Albany Police is now investigating the shooting as a homicide.
Police said the shooting took place on First Street near Lexington Avenue at about 7:25 p.m., officers located 37-year-old Jimmy Moore of Albany at the scene with gunshot wounds to the torso.
He was treated at the scene and then transported to Albany Medical Center where he died.
The incident is under investigation and anyone with information is asked to call the Albany
Police Detective Division at 518-462-8039 or submit an anonymous tip to Capital Region Crime Stoppers.
- Social Dilemma-Does a celebrity endorsement for a politician sway your vote?
- 10/30/2020: It’s the first snow of the season
- Master it with Mary: Three last-minute DIY Halloween decorations
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season