HUDSON FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A lost toddler was found roaming into a Hudson Falls shop Monday night.
According to Sarah Allen, the Manager of Upstate New York Helping Hands, a 4-year-old boy walked into her store looking for his mother.
The staff let the little boy in and called the police for help. After making a Facebook post, the photo was shared nearly 700 times. The boy was later reunited with his family.
Currently, there are no charges against his parents.
- What to expect in the first presidential debate
- DEC employs rocket-powered solution to tag ducks for hunting season
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate