GREENWICH, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Greenwich woman is giving back during the pandemic.
Holly Harris recently converted an empty shack into a pantry for people in need. She calls the pantry the Blessing Shack.
The shack is open 24/7, offering free items like food, toiletries, and even masks. All items have been donated by community members.
For more on the Blessing Shack, Click Here.
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- 102-year-old New York woman born during Spanish Flu pandemic beats COVID-19 twice
- Additional COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- Hoosick Falls HS student tests positive for coronavirus