WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Healthcare facilities in Warren County now have some new outdoor decorations courtesy of local young people on probation.
The youth came up with the idea to construct and paint wooden rainbows, which are now on display outside of nursing facilities, adult homes and Glens Falls Hospital.
The rainbows took five teens weeks of work to make. They said they did it because they recognize the sacrifices being made by front line workers.
- Newsfeed Now: Washington Redskins name-change; Naval ship fire still burns
- Pownal man turns himself in after shooting out a parked car’s rear window
- Albany Police investigate early morning Philip Street shooting
- Texas man thought coronavirus was a hoax, dies after ‘COVID party,’ doctor says
- Montgomery County man facing assault, strangulation charges after knocking man out during fight