SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — While many Capital Region students are doing remote or hybrid learning, some schools are getting creative for their in-person instruction.
St. Madeleine Sophie School in Schenectady took a unique approach by starting their in-person classes outside.
All students also get a temperature check at drop-off, and the tents help protect the students from the elements outdoors.
- Inside NY Baseball: Yankee prospect Estevan Florial; this week’s Press Pass
- Relaxing mask policies for vaccinated customers at Trader Joe’s, other chains
- Armed Forces Day: Walt Disney World honors cast member who served in WWII with flag-raising ceremony
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- Derek Jeter sells Florida mansion, which he once rented to Tom Brady, for $22.5 million