SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — While many Capital Region students are doing remote or hybrid learning, some schools are getting creative for their in-person instruction.
St. Madeleine Sophie School in Schenectady took a unique approach by starting their in-person classes outside.
All students also get a temperature check at drop-off, and the tents help protect the students from the elements outdoors.
- 09/30/2020: Morning rain then improving this afternoon
- I-787 Exit 7 eastbound ramp closure due to tractor trailer crash cleared
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Multiple Apple services reported down Tuesday
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe