HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — More than a dozen animals that were evacuated due to Hurricane Laura are now up for adoption in the Capital Region.
Four dogs and 11 cats were transferred from a Louisiana shelter to the Columbia-Greene Humane Society.
The shelter first opened its doors to humane societies in need in 2005 during Hurricane Katrina.
- COVID-19 antibody treatments: What are they?
- Americade reschedules 2021 motorcycle rally for Sept. 21-25
- DPH: 28 western Massachusetts communities at high-risk for COVID-19
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Massachusetts seeing downward trend in new COVID cases