HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — More than a dozen animals that were evacuated due to Hurricane Laura are now up for adoption in the Capital Region.
Four dogs and 11 cats were transferred from a Louisiana shelter to the Columbia-Greene Humane Society.
The shelter first opened its doors to humane societies in need in 2005 during Hurricane Katrina.
- Albany Academy boys golf sets impressive milestone with 250 straight regular season wins
- Curry, Stormo granted NCAA waivers
- Chatham closes regular season with win over Cairo-Durham
- Capital Region theaters welcome back movie goers
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total