SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The coronavirus is forcing many to dramatically change their everyday routines, and the same goes for local police officers.
Law enforcement is considered an essential service, but with such close contact to the public, departments are taking measures to ensure their officers are safe, too.
In addition, police said city residents are doing what’s being asked of them by giving online reporting versus people coming into the station.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes