WATERVLIET, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Local organizations have formed a partnership to produce personal protective equipment for Capital Region healthcare workers.
Tech Valley Center of Gravity is working with other area groups to product up to 500 protective face shields at the Watervliet Arsenal and the Tech Valley Center of Gravity’s Prototyping Center.
Orders for the shields will go to Capital Region hospitals, medical clinics and other essential service organizations.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 1/16/2021: Winter storm moves out, but turning windy later today
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone