SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — One of the top cancer research centers in the country, Roswell Park, is forming a partnership with Ellis Medicine. Doctors for the new cancer research and treatment partnership could begin seeing patients in the Capital Region as early as next summer.
The partnership with the Buffalo-based cancer research center is expected to greatly increase access for patients in Eastern New York. People will have access to new therapies and diagnostic techniques, which are only available in a few places in the U.S.
- Bills QB Josh Allen leads another fourth quarter comeback to beat Rams in week three
- ‘COVID-19 Notice’ issued over church services.
- Two in custody after Fulton County chase
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Woman hospitalized after Albany County kayak incident