ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Two local groups came together on Friday to help feed military families of the Capital Region, who have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
Northway Church partnered with the Veterans Community and Housing Coalition to feed homeless veterans and to host a drop-off food drive in the church’s parking lot.
Donations will go directly to the Vet House, which provides beds to homeless veterans as well as to vets and families in supportive housing.
- Schenectady County coronavirus update for May 24
- Cuomo: Pro sports can start training camps, campgrounds/RV parks can reopen Monday
- Warren County coronavirus update
- World War II veteran gets 95th birthday surprise through nursing home window
- WATCH: Health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 24