BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — One local Capital Region family is making the most out of spending time with a newborn grandchild while still observing social distancing.
Melissa and Peter Seager are grandparents to 5-day-old Cora, from Ballston Spa.
Cora’s parents invited them over, and Peter, who called himself ‘Pampa,’ wanted to read his granddaughter a book. He now wants to read Cora a book every day until current social distancing regulations are over, and they can hold her.
- City of Troy launches campaign to encourage residents to wear a mask
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening
- Albany County reports 11 private nursing home deaths in daily coronavirus briefing
- Citywide car parade to be held in June for Troy graduates
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’