QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A local distillery that switched to making hand sanitizer has already given out thousands of bottles.
Matt Colucci, part owner of Springbrook Hallow Farm Distillery in Queensbury, told NEWS10 ABC they have already handed out more than 5,000 bottles.
The federal government recently allowed distilleries to make hand sanitizer.
Distilleries have plenty of grain alcohol, the main ingredient, and many local companies are doing their part to help out.
- Buffalo Police officers no longer have to wear their names on their uniforms
- Warren-Washington recovery centers offer addiction aid in post-coronavirus community
- Man injured in O’Neil Street shooting in Troy
- Albany police investigating fatal motorcycle accident on Madison Avenue
- LIVE: What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?