MELROSE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — You don’t have to look too far to find people using social media and staying connected.
Local couple, Andrew and Nicole Osterhout, brought their friends together for a little Quarantine Karaoke party over the weekend. The couple is from Melrose.
Andrew is part of Karaoke Masters, which hosts karaoke locally, but they said you don’t have to be a professional to get in on the fun.
- New Cheetos mac and cheese hitting Walmart shelves this weekend nationwide
- 8/6/2020: A delightful August day
- Activists take proactive measures against gun violence
- Meeting held to discuss cemetery damage, next steps in Schaghticoke
- Free ice cream given to hospital workers at Ellis