MELROSE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — You don’t have to look too far to find people using social media and staying connected.
Local couple, Andrew and Nicole Osterhout, brought their friends together for a little Quarantine Karaoke party over the weekend. The couple is from Melrose.
Andrew is part of Karaoke Masters, which hosts karaoke locally, but they said you don’t have to be a professional to get in on the fun.
- 1 in 5 nursing homes who reported data to the federal government had COVID-19 deaths
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 3, 2020
- Reports: SUNY Chancellor Kristina Johnson to resign
- Activists, police react to de-escalation near governor’s mansion
- Homeless man charged in Albany County with grand larceny