MELROSE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — You don’t have to look too far to find people using social media and staying connected.
Local couple, Andrew and Nicole Osterhout, brought their friends together for a little Quarantine Karaoke party over the weekend. The couple is from Melrose.
Andrew is part of Karaoke Masters, which hosts karaoke locally, but they said you don’t have to be a professional to get in on the fun.
- WATCH: Cuomo making an announcement in NYC
- Newsfeed Now: Daunte Wright laid to rest; Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation and free college plan
- Chapman Museum mixing past and present with upcoming “Now & Then” exhibit
- IG investigation finds DMV employee profited from illegally accessing DMV records
- Valatie soldier killed in Korea returned to the US