COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A local business is being rewarded by New York State for its efforts in shifting production to making protective gear for medical workers.
FuzeHub launched its COVID-19 Manufacturing Grants program to help New York State-based manufacturing companies dive into production of personal protective equipment and respiratory care equipment.
- UAlbany falls to Maine in game one
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Bus driver in dramatic bridge plunge says it ‘just took off’
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- 1/16/2021: Unsettled and Windy for Sunday