WATERVLIET, N.Y. (NEWS10) — One local family did not let social distancing stop a birthday celebration for their granddaughter.
Carleigh was at the front door of her grandmother’s house in Watervliet as the family dropped off gifts at the porch for her and said hello.
Her grandmother, Tracy, told NEWS10 ABC Carleigh was extremely sad her birthday would not be a big celebration, but the family came up with the new idea, and she was very excited.
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- Remembering Susan B. Anthony
- Trick-or-treating in Downtown Troy
- Greenville boys capture Patroon Conference championship
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport