According to the organization, the event will “bring light to the darkness of cancer, creating memorable moments across the country through an exciting, interactive experience for staff, volunteers, patients and supporters.”
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world’s largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world and provides free information and support services.
The online event is scheduled to take place on Thursday, Oct. 15 from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Participants will virtually gather to share personal stories, raise voices for survivors, and honor those who have been lost to blood cancer.
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’
- Granville school community builds 25 desks for remote students
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination