SCOTIA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Capital Region favorite is breaking tradition and staying open a little bit later this year.
Jumpin’ Jack’s Drive-In in Scotia said it will be open past Labor Day with regular hours of 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day.
In a Facebook post, Jumpin’ Jack’s said this has been one of the most challenging seasons and thanked their loyal customers for their support.
They said will pick their official closing date as soon as that decision is made.
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot drop box
- One wounded in Schenectady Central Park shooting
- Bethlehem High School switches to virtual-only learning
- 32 Union College students test positive for intestinal parasite