EAST GREENBUSH, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The owl that was injured after he flew into the side of an East Greenbush patrol car was released back into the wild.
NEWS10 ABC Meteorologist Rob Lindenmuth helped a wildlife rehabilitation expert release the owl named Drogon.
Drogon was released nine days later at the same spot he was found at the intersection of Sherwood Avenue and New Hampshire Avenue.
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Chrissy Teigen’s heartbreaking announcement brings awareness to taboo topic of losing a baby
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership