TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A local community college is offering prepaid gift cards to students who may be food insecure during the shutdown.
Hudson Valley Community College said students in need are eligible for a $50 gift card to Hannaford or Price Chopper/Market 32.
Students can complete the application for help online.
- What time is the debate? What to know before Trump and Biden take the stage
- Albany County coronavirus update
- Albany Mayor announces $2 million investment in Lincoln Park
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- 90-year-old Florida man hits hole-in-one