GALLATIN, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Hudson woman was charged with a felony after police said she barricaded herself in a home.
Police were initially called to Doodletown Road in the Town of Gallatin for a report of a suspicious person. When they got to the scene, they said Madison Kreutzer discharged a firearm at responding troopers. She then barricaded herself in a residence before eventually surrendering.
The 34-year old was charged with Attempted Murder of a Police Officer. She was arraigned in the Town of Claverack Court and sent to the Columbia County Jail without bail.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike