TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — UPDATE: 7:45 A.M. Hoosick Street reopened Tuesday morning after a water main break shut down part of the road in the city of Troy Monday night.
Hoosick Street between 15th Street to Burdette Avenue was closed Monday night due to a 12-inch water main break.
The water was shut off while crews worked to repair the break.
Customers can expect water discoloration for several hours, and drivers should expect delays and find alternate routes of travel.
- What does the COVID-19 swab test feel like?
- Recovery effort underway for ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera, presumed dead after disappearing at California lake
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- First weekly Friday ‘Eat in the Street’ event in Cohoes
- Colorado woman says hole in wall led to ‘at least 25, 30’ snakes invading her apartment