HOOSICK FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A sewer main break has temporarily closed a local school district.
Hoosick Falls Central School District will be closed on Tuesday, October 19 due to a sewer main break under the parking lot.
There will be no instruction on Tuesday.
The district said more information will be posted Tuesday morning.
- New York to offer CDL training program for drivers under 21
- Over 230,000 pounds of pork products recalled due to risk of listeria contamination
- Bills fans gear up for Monday night’s game against the Patriots
- Vermont reports record number of COVID infections Sunday; one new death
- National Grid issues emergency plan for high winds in New York