UPDATE: State Police have arrested a suspect in connection with Saturday morning’s homicide in South Glens Falls.
Police have arrested Juan Vasquez, 46, of South Glens Falls and charged him with Murder 2nd Degree (class A-1 Felony) and Tampering with Physical Evidence (class E Felony).
Vasquez was arraigned in Moreau Town Court and remanded to Saratoga County Jail without bail.
SOUTH GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — State police are investigating a homicide at the Clear View Motel on Saratoga Avenue.
South Glens Falls police responded to a reported stabbing shortly after 7 a.m. on Saturday.
They say arriving patrols found a deceased male victim with multiple stab wounds.
State troopers are taking over the investigation by request of South Glens Falls Police Department.
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- Watervliet administers hundreds of doses during vaccine clinic
- Hannaford issues recall for fried chicken tenders in select stores due to mislabeled packaging
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 10
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says