COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — An historic building in the heart of downtown Cohoes has been reimagined and renovated into new apartments.
A ribbon cutting ceremony was held Thursday morning for 95 Remsen Street.
The building once held traditional medical offices and other spaces. It’s now home to a dance studio, a restaurant, and micro apartments.
The $1 million project was funded in part by a grant from the Restore New York Communities initiative.
- Ghislaine Maxwell denied inappropriate action by Jeffrey Epstein in newly released 2016 deposition
- New York State Department of Health releases Halloween guidance
- Veteran suicide prevention
- US study shows low risk of contracting COVID-19 while flying
- 787,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week