ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A gesture of gratitude was seen in Albany on Tuesday.
Led by the Albany Police and Fire Departments, more than 30 residents of the Town of Schdoack showed their appreciation for the critical work being done by the staff at Albany Stratton VA Medical Center.
Stratton VA staffers watched as police cars, fire trucks and vans honked, flashed their lights, and held up signs of gratitude.
The Healthcare Appreciation Car Brigade began in Washington Park and made stops to thank the healthcare heroes at Albany Medical Center and St. Peter’s Hospital.
- Albany Firewolves growing the game in the community
- Malik Evans defeats Lovely Warren in Democratic primary for Rochester mayor
- ‘I fought a good fight’: Rev. Valerie Faust falls short in Albany democratic mayoral primary
- India Walton unofficially beats 4-term Buffalo mayor Byron Brown in Democratic primary; on track to be Buffalo’s first female mayor
- Rob Milby defeats Steve MacNeal in primary for Wayne County Sheriff