ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Hannaford Supermarkets donated $250,000 to farms in New York and New England.
The money is going toward grants to help area farms who were hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic. Fifty-four farms in New York will receive the funding.
Since March 2020, Hannaford has donated $1 million to COVID-19 relief efforts nationwide.
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant
- Syracuse opens the season with a thrilling win over Bryant
- Christmas tree sales are up: Capital Region residents already in the holiday spirit
- Union’s Jack Adams talks transferring to Providence