ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Hannaford Supermarkets donated $250,000 to farms in New York and New England.
The money is going toward grants to help area farms who were hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic. Fifty-four farms in New York will receive the funding.
Since March 2020, Hannaford has donated $1 million to COVID-19 relief efforts nationwide.
- STRIDE raises $44,000 for disabled athletes at 100K skiing event
- Pomeroy Fund opens new grant round to support NYS history organizations with financial relief
- Smart Schools Review Board approves $59.9M for technology upgrades
- 02/25/2021: Breezy and not as warm today
- UAlbany’s Mazon Walker turning heads as Great Danes prep season