QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEW10) — NEWS10 ABC received an anonymous tip out of Warren County that some gyms may still be open despite Governor Andrew Cuomo’s direction to close indoor operations.
NEWS10 checked in with three gyms in the area Wednesday afternoon. Although each location was closed, county officials did confirm that they have received complaints.
The county is asking local businesses to continue to abide by state guidelines as they work to flatten the curve.
- Widespread damage reported in Chicago after night of looting
- Social Dilemma: Are looks more important than chemistry when you meet someone?
- Carlton Road in Clifton Park closed Monday morning due to downed power lines, pole
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes