QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEW10) — NEWS10 ABC received an anonymous tip out of Warren County that some gyms may still be open despite Governor Andrew Cuomo’s direction to close indoor operations.
NEWS10 checked in with three gyms in the area Wednesday afternoon. Although each location was closed, county officials did confirm that they have received complaints.
The county is asking local businesses to continue to abide by state guidelines as they work to flatten the curve.
- WATCH: Albany County coronavirus update, Jan. 15
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- State police are investigating a fatal vehicle crash in the Town of Cairo