GREENE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Greene County Sheriff’s Office says they have truly loved being part of community parades to celebrate everything from birthdays to graduations.
They said that while New York begins to reopen they will have to resume operations put on hold during the pandemic.
The last day for community parades will be May 31. All emergency departments would like to wish everyone a happy and safe summer.
- NYC white woman fired after backlash from racist Central Park confrontation
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- Wilton’s Grant Cottage to be featured in History Channel series
- How lawmakers respond to nursing homes being at the epicenter of coronavirus pandemic
- House seeks answers on PPE shortages at the beginning of coronavirus pandemic