Grandma’s Pies has been a staple in the community for around 40 years. In 2018, there was concern the pie shop would close until Alex Morales stepped in and put new energy into the business while keeping on staff that would have lost their jobs.
On Tuesday, Morales announced that the pandemic was the final blow, and he will close the restaurant for good.
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- What to expect in the first presidential debate
- DEC employs rocket-powered solution to tag ducks for hunting season
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate