GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — In accordance with state guidelines, Glens Falls Hospital announced Friday that they would be easing up on visitation restrictions in place since March to protect against COVID-19.
Starting Monday, June 22, hospital patients will be allowed one adult visitor per day, between visiting hours of 4-8 p.m. Only one visitor is allowed per day, but it can be a new visitor on a new day. This includes emergency department patients.
All visitors must come through the hospital’s west entrance, and should arrive with a mask or other face covering. Visitors will be screened for any signs of illness and will be entered into the hospital’s electronic visitor management system.
In addition, anyone arriving for outpatient surgeries or other procedures may now come with a companion who can stay during the admission and discharge processes.
A complete list of hospital visitation guidelines will be given to visitors upon arrival.
- Siena basketball likely to open season on Thanksgiving
- Maple Hill, Greenville advance to Patroon Conference girls soccer final
- Lark Street Restaurant week to help small businesses
- Tickets sold-out for Saratoga Spooktacular
- U Albany ramps up COVID-19 testing to prevent community spread