SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Last week, the Saratoga Hilton announced that the $9,100 raised during its 25th annual Breakfast With Santa event will benefit Beyond My Battle.
Beyond My Battle is a Saratoga-based organization focused on reducing the stress and anxiety felt by those diagnosed with a serious illness, disease, or disability.
Managers at the Saratoga Hilton say they are happy to help support a local organization that embodies the spirit of giving back.
We celebrate the spirit of giving all year round. If you know of anyone or a group, a class, a sports team, or perhaps your office giving back to the community and helping others in need, please let us know!
Send us a pic on Facebook or email, hashtag it #GivingOn10, and we’ll share it on-air or online.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Albany bar has liquor license suspended over COVID-19 violations
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Bethlehem PD, NYPD conducting death investigation in Selkirk