ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Girl Scouts of Northeastern New York, along with other councils around the country, are launching the Cookie Care campaign.
The program allows customers to order cookies through an online portal for home delivery. It also offers the option to donate boxes to first responders, volunteers and local causes.
Girl Scouts stopped door-to-door sales amid the coronavirus pandemic. The organization believes offering online cookie ordering and delivery can be a source of comfort as well as a great way to give back to the community.
- Niagara Square transformed into ‘Bills Mafia Square,’ includes Bills themed street signs
- One dead, four injured after serious car accident
- Cuomo to expand community vaccination kit program, includes one new Albany site
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship