SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Starting Monday, you’ll be able to buy a box of your favorite Girl Scout Cookies at your local grocery store.
The partnership between the Girl Scouts of Northeastern New York and Price Chopper/Market 32 is bailing out troops from all over the state who were unable to sell cookies in the traditional way due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Cookies will be on display at the end of the aisles. A portion of the proceeds will be split between Girl Scout organizations across the state.
- Federal judge postpones Trump ban on popular app TikTok
- Bills QB Josh Allen leads another fourth quarter comeback to beat Rams in week three
- ‘COVID-19 Notice’ issued over church services
- Two in custody after Fulton County chase
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017