CAPITAL REGION (NEWS10) — So far, March has come in like a lamb, and it seems that Punxatawny Phil’s prediction of an early spring was right. In the coming days, as the weather thaws, ice cream shops around the Capital Region will start springing up like flowers.
Hopefully, this directory of opening days for ice cream shops in the area will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Guptill’s Ice Cream, Cohoes: March 14 at 11 a.m.
- Kurver Kreme, Albany: March 16
- Mac’s Drive-In, Watervliet: March 17 at noon
- Scoups, Colonie: April 2020
- Udderly Delicious, Johnstown: March 8 at 11:30 a.m.
- Snowman Ice Cream, Lansingburgh: March 8 at noon
- Jack’s Drive-In, Wynantskill: March 9
- Chrissy’s Cravings, Schaghticoke: March 19 at 11 a.m.
- Lickety Split, East Greenbush: March 20
- Mainly Ice Cream, Wynantskill: March 22
- Dairy Haus, Saratoga Springs: March 7 at 11 a.m.
- Jumpin’ Jack’s Drive-In, Scotia: March 26th
- The Grandstand, Schenectady: March 12
- Curry Freeze, Rotterdam: March 17
- Big Scoop, Rotterdam
- Martha’s Dandee Crème, Queensbury: March 14, 11 a.m.
Did we miss your favorite ice cream spot? Let us know so we can add it to the list!
- Tennesseean nets 21 traffic tickets after pursuit from Greene to Ulster Counties
- Albany Police arrest teen with stolen, loaded handgun
- Brightly burning meteor seen across wide areas of Japan
- WATCH: ‘Porch pirate’ caught on video dressed as Amazon employee
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount