SACANDAGA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Look who’s in town! “Game of Thrones”‘ Khal Drogo and Aquaman himself, Jason Momoa, was spotted in Johnstown Thursday night.
The star dined at Sam’s Seafood and Steakhouse in Johnstown, where the owner tells NEWS10 he had the prime rib and pasta.
No word yet on why Momoa was visiting Upstate New York.
- 12-year-old track star goes viral, gains attention from ESPN
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.
- WATCH: Bills fan finishes cancer treatment, celebrates Bills Mafia style