SACANDAGA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Look who’s in town! “Game of Thrones”‘ Khal Drogo and Aquaman himself, Jason Momoa, was spotted in Johnstown Thursday night.
The star dined at Sam’s Seafood and Steakhouse in Johnstown, where the owner tells NEWS10 he had the prime rib and pasta.
No word yet on why Momoa was visiting Upstate New York.
- Vermont’s new marijuana law lacks pathway for local growers and marginalized groups, opponents say
- Lansingburgh community responds to arrest in Ayshawn Davis homicide investigation
- WATCH: RB Devonta Freeman speaks to media for first time since signing with Giants
- 9/25/2020: Warm, hazy weather sticks around!
- Giving on 10: Highlighting Amazon