CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Pai’s Academy of Taekwondo joining other local gyms by making the transition to online classes.
One of their fans? 80-year-old Myna Laya who continues her work virtually to earn a 5th degree black belt.
The martial arts and fitness studio has six locations across the Capital Region.
Online classes are available for both members and introductory levels.
If you’re interested in trying it out, you can email email@example.com for more information about getting started with free virtual online beginner classes.
- LIVE STREAM: Fabulous Fourth of July Fireworks
- New Google Maps feature helps users navigate coronavirus hot spots
- WHO ending hydroxycholorquine trial for COVID
- Hot dog champs repeat as NYC marks virus-dampened July 4
- Wolff’s Biergarten temporarily closes all locations amid rising COVID-19 concerns