CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Pai’s Academy of Taekwondo joining other local gyms by making the transition to online classes.
One of their fans? 80-year-old Myna Laya who continues her work virtually to earn a 5th degree black belt.
The martial arts and fitness studio has six locations across the Capital Region.
Online classes are available for both members and introductory levels.
If you’re interested in trying it out, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about getting started with free virtual online beginner classes.
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot