CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Pai’s Academy of Taekwondo joining other local gyms by making the transition to online classes.
One of their fans? 80-year-old Myna Laya who continues her work virtually to earn a 5th degree black belt.
The martial arts and fitness studio has six locations across the Capital Region.
Online classes are available for both members and introductory levels.
If you’re interested in trying it out, you can email email@example.com for more information about getting started with free virtual online beginner classes.
- Schenectady County advances pandemic property tax and foreclosure relief package
- Dr. Fauci: ‘We need to put our foot on the accelerator’ to see an end to COVID-19 pandemic
- Georgia senator sends private jet to bring stranded Florida cruise ship passengers home
- Concerns about housing crisis after coronavirus
- Attorneys’ offices nationwide tasked with investigating coronavirus scams