SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Schenectady Center and Centers Health Care partnered to help give back to Ellis Hospital staff.
An ice cream truck was parked at the hospital to give free ice cream to the frontline healthcare workers.
Organizers said nearly 1,000 workers came to get the sweet treats.
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Multiple Apple services reported down Tuesday
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- After NTSB report, lawmakers continue to push for federal limo safety legislation
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill