ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany County announced that they will be providing free antibody testing for restaurant workers and food delivery drivers.
The testing will be available through Saturday this week at the SEFCU Arena on Washington Avenue. The site offers walk-in testing from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. every day.
The testing process will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say
- What the Trump children might do after the White House
- Eugene Goodman: Hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob escorts Kamala Harris at Inauguration
- Report: Black drivers stopped at higher rate in Vermont
- Amsterdam man charged for drunk snowmobiling