LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Monday, the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York started a new “Community Table” program.
The program will work with partnered restaurants, repackaging food that will be delivered to employees who have been laid-off and that face an unprecedented need for assistance.
“For years, chefs, restaurateurs, and the hospitality community have generously supported the Regional Food Bank’s mission,” said Caitlyn Krug, Director of Development. “We hope to share some of our resources through the ‘Community Table’ Program so we can support them in return.”
If you would like to help the Food Bank with financial support or if you would like to volunteer, you can go to their website for more information http://www.regionalfoodbank.net.
- Albany man arraigned on several violent charges including attempted murder and kidnapping
- Senate Dems concerned about future of Affordable Care Act
- More than one million dollars paid by NY restaurants, bars for COVID-19 violations
- Schenectady announces 2021 proposed budget, predicts $12m COVID-19 related shortfall
- Shen field hockey returning plenty of firepower for 2020 season