LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Monday, the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York started a new “Community Table” program.
The program will work with partnered restaurants, repackaging food that will be delivered to employees who have been laid-off and that face an unprecedented need for assistance.
“For years, chefs, restaurateurs, and the hospitality community have generously supported the Regional Food Bank’s mission,” said Caitlyn Krug, Director of Development. “We hope to share some of our resources through the ‘Community Table’ Program so we can support them in return.”
If you would like to help the Food Bank with financial support or if you would like to volunteer, you can go to their website for more information http://www.regionalfoodbank.net.
- Gov. Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 11
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- 4/11/2021: April showers bring cooler temps this week
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town