GLOVERSVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Gloversville’s first Code Blue shelter is up and running.
It’s located in the old YWCA building on Bleeker Street.
The mayor said it is a temporary shelter. If the city decides to make it permanent, then it will go before the council for public input and a vote.
The mayor said if the shelter plan does not go well, the city could revoke the temporary certificate of occupancy.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes