COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A local restaurant, looking forward to reopening in Phase Three, will now have to stay closed following a fire earlier this week.
Fire crews were called to a fire at Dragon Garden Takeout in Shaker Pine Plaza Monday evening.
As a result, two businesses located next door were hit with smoke and water damage. One of the businesses included Martini’s Deli.
Martini’s Deli had been closed since March and was planning to reopen for Phase Three. The deli is now hoping to start over and reopen in the fall.
- Rensselaer Co. coronavirus update March 3
- Limited visitation to begin at some area hospitals on March 8
- ‘Our defense was the difference tonight:’ Jim Boeheim following win over Clemson
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims