SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and there’s still time to get the one you love something special.
There’s candy and flowers, of course, but nothing really shines like jewelry.
Sondra’s Fine Jewelry is a locally owned business in Schenectady that’s been creating memories across the Capital Region and beyond for 23 years. They specialize in loose diamonds, so for those getting ready for a big Valentine’s Day, they make sure it’s a moment you won’t forget.
After all, diamonds are forever. But between bracelets, necklaces, and rings, to them, you can’t put a price on love.
Sondra’s Fine Jewelry is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and located on Union Street.
- Albany mayor signs agreement for Skyway construction
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president in rebuke of Trump
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee