SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Family and friends of a man shot and killed in Schenectady gathered on Thursday to keep his memory alive while police continue to search for his killer.
Dozens of people attended the vigil.
Roscoe Foster was shot and killed in January 2019. Family and friends have established a $5,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest and conviction of the person responsible for his death.
- Bills give up a 25-point lead but escape with a win over the Rams to start 3-0
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Confirmed case of coronavirus at BCHS