TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The second installment of 2020 property taxes is due in the city of Troy on Monday after officials moved the deadline back three days.
The Collar City extended the deadline due to technical difficulties with their online payment portal.
If sending in a payment by mail, it must be postmarked by Monday to avoid late fees.
- Multiple departments battle apartment fire in Menands
- Protected: NEWS10 at Noon A Block
- Body found in U-Haul in Buffalo ruled a homicide
- Columbia County outbreak connected to 2 golf outings
- Albany bar loses liquor license over coronavirus-related violations