DELMAR, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Delmar-Bethlehem EMS recently purchased a new miniature ambulance to respond to incidents on the Albany County rail trail.
The vehicle has the same features as a regular-sized ambulance but built more compact.
DBEMS plans to work with neighboring jurisdictions like the Albany County Sheriff’s department to respond to all parts of the trail.
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- ‘Reimagine Rebuild Renew’: A look at the 2021 agenda for NYS